Calling all agriculture, nutrition, and health researchers!
Announcing the inaugural Agriculture, Nutrition & Health (ANH) Academy Week and Conference on Agri-Health Research in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 20-24 June 2016.
The ANH Academy Week will be an annual event, expanding on the successful history of the five Leverhulme Centre for Integrative Research on Agriculture and Health (LCIRAH) conferences jointly organized by the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH) and Innovative Methods and Metrics for Agriculture and Nutrition Action (IMMANA).
The goal of the ANH Academy Week is to facilitate learning and sharing among the global community of interdisciplinary researchers and research-users working on agriculture and food systems for improved nutrition and health. The first ANH Academy Week is to be held in Addis Ababa to facilitate participation and engagement of African research and research-user communities with participants from around the world.
With oversight from an International Steering Committee, the program will feature contributions from a diverse set of ANH Academy partners, including:
1) Conference on Agri-Health Research (Call for abstracts now open.)
2) Learning Labs (training workshops) offered by ANH Academy partners
3) Events led by ANH Academy partner organizations
4) Opportunities for networking
- Learn more about the 2016 ANH Academy Week on the LCIRAH website.
- Download the call for abstracts, 2016 ANH Academy Week and Conference on Agri-Health Research (PDF, 430 KB)