HarvestPlus is hosting a series of five webinars to follow up on the Second Global Conference on Biofortification that was held earlier this year in Kigali, Rwanda. The webinars, each focused on different sectors and regions, will discuss how best to integrate biofortified nutritious crops into comprehensive food and nutrition security efforts in countries with high burdens of hunger and malnutrition. Further details could be found here.
- Africa Region (Tuesday, November 4, 1:00 pm UTC / 8:00 am EST)
- International NGO leadership (Thursday, November 6, 3:00 pm UTC / 10:00 am EST)
- United Nations / International Government leadership (Tues. Nov. 25, 1:00 pm UTC/ 8:00 am EST)
Upcoming Webinars :
- South Asia Region - (Wednesday, November 26, 11:00 am UTC/4:00 pm PKT/4:30 pm IST/5:00 BST)
- Latin America / Caribbean Region (day and time TBD):
Experts in food and nutrition security who are interested in participating should contact Kris Kuhns at K.Kuhns@cgiar.org for registration details.